Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Snapshot of Packages
The overall theme of ACE 2017 is ensuring safe passage for frail and vulnerable patients across the hospital continuum.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit
Sponsorship provides an upper-edge on competitors who are not involved in the conference to “sell”
your organisation’s advantages over its competitors in a climate of enthusiasm. We are particularly
interested to engage sponsors who have products that support the assessment and care of frail and
vulnerable patients in hospital. This might include software vendors, suppliers of personal aids and
appliances, technical equipment and pharmaceutical companies.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Attendance will provide an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your products to a receptive audience, facilitating networking and allowing participants to update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services.
- The conference will be a unique opportunity to market your products to a wide range of potential customers through close interaction with a key target market.
- Your organisation will be openly and prominently demonstrating its continued commitment to and active support to this important patient population.
- Attendance will provide opportunities to involve representatives from your organisation both in the conference program and through attendance at the event.
- Sponsorship entitlements are designed to have impact before, during and after the event.
Over 200 delegates from Australia and overseas are expected to attend the Global Acute Care
Excellence Forum, attracting professionals and relevant personnel, for example:
- Allied health professionals
- Government representatives
- Policy advisers
- Audio-visual technicians
- Media personnel
To secure your prime position as a Sponsor or Exhibitor, please sign and return the Sponsor Agreement Form located on the final page of the Sponsorship Opportunities brochure as soon as possible.
Booths are allocated according to level of investment and then preferentially in the order Sponsor Agreement Forms are received.
Please subscribe to the mailing list to ensure you receive forum updates.
Event Manager, Iceberg Events
Phone: +61 3876 4988
Acceptance of sponsorship by completion of Sponsor Agreement Form. The Sponsor agrees and warrants to pay the Sponsorship Fee to the Conference Organiser on or before 12 December 2016. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser. If the cancellation is received on or before 12 December 2016 a cancellation fee of 50% of the total Sponsorship Fee is retained. If the cancellation is received after 12 December 2016, no refund is applicable. See full terms and conditions on page 12.