6-9 August 2018, QT Port Douglas
We are excited to announce the 2nd Community Broker Network conference to held from 6 - 9 August 2018 at QT Port Douglas! We have covered a lot of ground since our first conference and are looking forward to the opportunity to reconnect as one network.
The conference theme is “Grow”.
This event is composed of thought-provoking presentations, inspiring keynote speakers and invaluable networking opportunities. This provides the ideal forum for all of us to discuss the issues that are relevant now and in the future.
The conference will give you the opportunity to experience the latest insights from leading industry experts and share new strategies to allow your business to sustain, grow and thrive.
Our first conference was a great success:
- 180 Authorised brokers attended
- Network Marketplace - Brokers mixed with 30+ strategic partners
- Authorised Broker presentations on best practice
- Premium partner presentations
- 7 x Keynote speakers spoke on a range of diverse topics
- 3 x evening networking events with most popular culminating in the Gala dinner
We surveyed you following the first conference and have listened to your feedback:
- Kept the conference mid-week
- Improved the facilities and hotel
- Increased the opportunities to network
- Increased opportunities to listen to network members
- Improved family friendliness by incorporating alternate events for families to mingle and enjoy
- Cost and early notice: We have opened registrations much earlier this year and again arranged for interest free funding.
In addition, we have a fabulous social agenda in one of the most enticing geographic settings in Australia! Your time at the event is an investment in your business (and a legitimate business expense) that will yield CPD points. We look forward to seeing you there!
REMEMBER: Conference funding is available - interest free over a 3 - 6 month term. Please indicate on the registration form whether you require this or not. See more here.