Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts for Symposium and Oral/Poster Presentation has now closed. Authors will be notified by 15 August.
The Three Minute Thesis Competition is still open (refer to details below).
Our reviewers welcome submissions from clinicians and researchers.
DATES AND DEADLINES
Three Minute Thesis Competition (3MT)
Entries open: Monday 20 March
Entries close: Friday 9 August
Author notification: Tuesday 15 August
Entry to this competition is independent from other submission categories. These submissions will be considered through independent processes, and outcome in one category will not impact up acceptance of similar work in another.
Please note: we recommend using Internet Explorer when submitting your abstract via the submission portal.
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission portal and by completing an online, text-only submission form
- Authors are required to include a description of the research project or health services innovation, which may take the form of an unstructured overview, or a traditional, structured format
- Submissions will be favoured at review if they incorporate original data of high quality and/or an analysis that extends existing knowledge (rather than projects that are underway, or presentations of research protocols)
- If the abstract does not conform to the submission guidelines, it may be considered ineligible for acceptance
- All submissions should be written in English. Submissions should specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses; thereafter the abbreviation only should be used. All submissions should be checked thoroughly for spelling and grammar. Do not include references.
For any abstract submission enquiries, please contact AusHSI directly on email@example.com or phone 07 3138 6126.