Oral Poster Guidelines
An oral poster is a poster presented in a PowerPoint slide, for an oral presentation.
All oral poster presentations must be no longer than 3 minutes duration and no more than one static slide of the poster in length (16:9 widescreen format). Authors are asked to highlight key points of their work in a brief oral presentation. Authors must be available at the conclusion of the session for further questions and discussion.
- The poster is displayed on screen
- One PowerPoint slide only (the poster)
- This is a 3 minute talking slot – do not expect ‘interaction’ with your slide (zoom in, out, etc.)
- The poster is a ‘prop’ or background to the talking slot
- Q&A is available at the end of the session, as delegates walk around the room speaking with those presenters they choose to.
Your slide must be created using Microsoft PowerPoint.
PowerPoint slides are required in 16:9 (widescreen) format. This can be found under slide size in your PPT, as this will make a considerable difference within your presentation. Contact Brodi-Rose Newsome should you require assistance with ensuring your presentation is in this format.
Your PowerPoint slide is to be emailed to Brodi Newsome by COB Friday 20 October 2017. A reminder email will be sent to you closer to the due date.
We will ask you to submit a backup copy of your PPT slide closer to the conference. All presenters need to bring their final PPT slide with them on a USB.
Please click on the below link to complete a short online form to receive your consent at recording your presentation. Please complete this form by Friday 20 October 2017.
Click on the link below for other presentation guidelines and instructions.