This webpage is for accepted congress program speakers.
Important Dates for Speakers | Speaker Registration |
Speaker Audio Visual Requirements Form & Headshot Image | Speaker PPT Template | Oral Presentations | Full Papers |
important speaker dates
Speaker Registration Due (acceptance on the program): Friday 6 April 2018
Speaker Headshot Image Due (Website/App): Monday 6 August 2018
Presenter Requirements Form Due: Monday 6 August 2018
Full Papers due: Monday 27 August 2018
PowerPoint Presentations Due (using IFHE branded template): Monday 24 September 2018
IFHE Congress: 6-11 October 2018
All accepted speakers are required to register for the congress by Friday 6 April 2018 to confirm their position on the program. A program is expected to be released in April 2018.
Click the button below to register as a speaker and to confirm your position on the program.
If you do not register as a speaker by the deadline, your presentation will not be included in the congress program.
SPEAKER AUDIO VISUAL REQUIREMENTS & HEADSHOT IMAGE
All oral presenters are requested to complete and submit the AV requirements form by COB Monday 6 August 2018.
Click the button below to complete the speaker AV requirements form.
AV Requirements form
Please send your headshot image to email@example.com to accompany your speaker biography on the congress website and app. Your biography has already been collected through the abstract submission process and will be published as is on the congress website and app. Please provide your headshot image prior to Monday 6 August 2018.
Speaker PowerPoint Template
All presentations must be created using Microsoft PowerPoint.
All speakers must use the IFHE branded PowerPoint template to prepare their presentation.
download powerpoint template
PowerPoint Presentations Due: Monday 24 September 2018
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS
Your Oral Presentation must be 20 minutes or 30 minutes in length (please check your allocated timings in the congress program) with an appropriate number of slides and include time for questions.
Note: PowerPoint presentations are required in 16:9 (widescreen) format. Please feel free to contact Bella Vardanega via firstname.lastname@example.org should you require assistance with ensuring your presentation is in this format.
We request that all presentations (i.e. PowerPoint presentation) be emailed to email@example.com by Monday 24 September 2018. A reminder email will be sent to you closer to the due date.
Tips for Creating your PowerPoint Presentation
- Use a font that is easy to read. Arial, Verdana or Calibri tend to be the easiest to read on screens
- Font should be no smaller than 18pt
- Align text left. Centered text is harder to read
- Write in point form, not complete sentences
- Include 4-5 bullet points per slide
- Avoid wordiness and clutter: A headline, a few bullet points, maybe an image – anything more than that and you risk losing your audience.
- Heading font should be bigger than your body text.
- Put dark text on a white background. This is easiest to read. If you must use a dark background – for instance, if your company uses a standard template with a dark background – make sure your text is quite light (white, cream or light grey) and increase the font size.
Images, Charts and Diagrams:
- A chart, diagram or image can often convey much more to your audience than text
- Don’t use low resolutions images as these can appear blurry on the screen.
- Use 1-2 slides per minute of your presentation
It is mandatory that all accepted oral presenters provide a full paper in accordance to the below formatting requirements by the deadline.
All full papers are due by Monday 27 August 2018. Please send your full paper and any attachments to Bella Vardanega via firstname.lastname@example.org
The IHEA will review all full paper submissions to ensure authors have complied with the formatting requirements.
Your paper may be published in the official IHEA Journal ''Healthcare Facilities'' and international publications associated with the IFHE. Please provide your consent to publish your full paper on the Speaker AV Requirements Form, linked above.
Full Paper Formatting Requirements:
A4 Microsoft Word document
1500 minimum - 3000 maximum
(left, right top and bottom)
Size 12 font
Size 14 font
It is essential that any images, graphs, tables etc. be supplied with your full paper in high resolution.