Cost and Registration
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
- If you are paying by credit card your statement will display as a transaction with Iceberg Events.
- A 1.53% surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
- A seperate registration form needs to be completed per individual.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts will be asked to complete a seperate 'Speaker Registration Form'.
Full registration includes attendance to all conference sessions and the trade area, daytime catering on Thursday and Friday and a conference satchel. It also includes attendance at the Technical Tours and Trade Night on Wednesday 11 October and the Conference Dinner on Thursday 12 October. Registration does not include attendance at the Optional Masterclass Workshop on Wednesday 11 October. Tickets for the Optional Masterclass Workshop can be purchased as an additional option.
*Retired IHEA Members can receive a special registration rate of $350*
ihea (financial) member
(BEFORE 28 August 2017)
FULL rate (on or after 28 august 2017)
(BEFORE 28 august 2017)
FULL RATE (ON OR AFTER 28 august 2017)
Day only registration includes attendance to all conference sessions on the day of choice and the trade area, daytime catering on the day of choice and a conference satchel. It does not include attendance at the Optional Masterclass Workshop, Technical Tours or Trade Night on Wednesday 11 October or the Conference Dinner on Thursday 12 October.
day only registration
member day only
non member day only
optional masterclass workshop
Wednesday 11 october
Full registrations include a ticket to the Welcome Reception & Trade Night and the Conference Dinner. Additional social function tickets can be purchased for Day Only registrations or accompanying partners.
- Additional Welcome Reception & Trade Night Ticket: $70 (1 x ticket included in full registrations)
- Additional Conference Dinner Ticket: $150 (1 x ticket included in full registrations)
If your partner will be participating in the Partners Program, please complete the additional person registration details above. Price includes tour and tram tickets. To view the partners program tours, please click here.
- Thursday 12 October- Melbourne By Foot Tour: $55
- Friday 13 October - Chocolate Foodi Tour: $65