Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Acceptance of offer is strictly by completion of Sponsor Agreement Form.
- Payment is required within 7 business days of receiving the sponsorship tax invoice supplied by Iceberg Events.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing prior to 27 June 2017.
- 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations received after 27 June 2017 will not be refunded.
- Non-payment does not constitute a cancellation.
- Booth locations will be allocated according to the level of the sponsorship package first, followed by the order in which sponsorships are booked. By selecting your booth preferences, you understand that it is an indication only and is subject to availability and change. The Event Manager will confirm your final booth allocation 4-6 weeks prior to the conference.
This year’s theme is Compliance in Motion and aims to give the participants an overview of how Health Services manage
With the role of Healthcare Facility Manager transitioning from technical focus to strategic and operational performance driven,
there is additional pressure and responsibility to enhance Compliance Management and actively participate in the continual
improvement of processes related to infrastructure management.
The mission of facility managers is to embrace a culture of excellence and address Compliance Management with professional
pride. Effectively, we become a change agent and a driver for quality in the built environment.
Conference topics will include:
- Department of Health and Human Services building design requirements.
- Building Code of Australia including, occupancy certificate, essential services, statutory and regulatory maintenance.
- Council and Heritage requirements.
- Country and Metropolitan Fire brigades.
- Health Service compliance, including OH&S, Infection control, waste and pollution and energy management.
- This is a conference relevant to all health facility professionals from all components of the healthcare industry and we look forward to seeing you in Melbourne in October 2017.
WHY SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT
The IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference in 2017 provides a unique environment dedicated to bringing together facility management and healthcare engineering professionals and practitioners, service and technology providers and other experts to address a variety of topics facing the healthcare industry.
Exhibiting at IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference 2017 will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your
organisation, products and services, to support your brand(s) and to maintain a high profile within the Health Industry before, during and after the event.
A high end marketing campaign will be rolled out to attract a diverse group of delegates from all sectors within the health industry. This will allow sponsors and exhibitors to showcase their products and or services to a larger group of individuals than you may normally be exposed to.
Early confirmation will ensure the highest level of exposure. An extensive promotional campaign including advertisements, direct mail campaigns, email broadcasts and web exposure will be implemented in the lead up to the conference and the opportunity exists for your company to be represented as a key supporter.
These packages are by no means limited and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements.
To secure your prime position as a Sponsor or Exhibitor, please sign and return the Sponsor Agreement Form located on the final page of the Sponsorship Opportunities brochure as soon as possible.
Booths are allocated according to level of investment and then preferentially in the order Sponsor Agreement Forms are received.
Kara Sullivan, Event Manager
Phone: +61 7 3876 4988