Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
snapshot of packages
All prices include GST and are in Australian dollars.
Extra Exhibitor passes
Your package entitles you to a certain number of staff to man your booth at the Conference. If you require additional staff to attend the Conference, an extra exhibitor rate is available. Extra exhibitor registration includes access to plenary sessions, breakout sessions and the Conference Dinner. As part of your sponsorship entitlements you have a number of extra registrations that can be purchased at 50% of the delegate registration rate. Note, a separate registration form must be completed for each attendee.
Gold Sponsor: Two (2) complimentary conference registrations and 50% discount on up to five (5) additional full registrations
Silver Sponsor: One (1) complimentary conference registration and 50% discount on up to five (5) additional full registrations
Bronze Sponsor: One (1) complimentary conference registration and 50% discount on up to four (4) additional full registrations
Conference Dinner Sponsor: One (1) complimentary conference registration, one (1) additional complimentary Conference Dinner Ticket and 50% discount on up to two (2) additional full registrations
Exhibitor: One (1) complimentary conference registration and 50% discount on up to two (2) additional full registrations
Note: earlybird registration closes on Friday 1 September 2017.
Extra Exhibitor (earlybird rate): $440
Extra Exhibitor (full rate): $495
Over 200 delegates from Australia and overseas are expected to attend SFT-17, attracting professionals and relevant personnel, for example:
- Allied health professionals
- Government representatives
- Policy advisers
- Audio-visual technicians
- Media personnel
- Health consumers
Sponsorship provides an upper-edge on competitors who are not involved in the conference to “sell” your organisation’s advantages over its competitors in a climate of enthusiasm.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Attendance will provide an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your telehealth and e-health initiatives to a receptive audience, facilitating networking and allowing participants to update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services.
- The conference will be a unique opportunity to market your products to a wide range of potential customers through close interaction with a key target market.
- The conference can provide the opportunity for your organisation to showcase the latest products, services or programs to key decision makers.
- Your organisation will be openly and prominently demonstrating its continued commitment to and active support for telemedicine, telehealth and e-health and the influence of technological innovations.
- Attendance will provide opportunities to involve representatives from your organisation both in the conference program and through attendance at the event.
- Sponsorship entitlements are designed to have impact before, during and after the event.
For all sponsorship enquiries, please contact:
Kara Sullivan, Event Manager Iceberg Events
+61 7 3876 4988 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
All prices include GST and are in Australian dollars. Acceptance of sponsorship by completion of Sponsor Agreement Form. The Sponsor agrees and warrants to pay the Earlybird Sponsorship Fee to the Conference Organiser on or before 30 June 2015. The Sponsor agrees and
warrants to pay the Full Sponsorship Fee to the Conference Organiser on or before 15 September 2017. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser. If the cancellation is received on or before 15 September 2017 a cancellation fee of 50% of the total Sponsorship Fee is retained. If the cancellation is received after 15 September 2017, no refund is applicable. See full terms and conditions
on page 11.