Click the button below to download the SFT 2018 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Up to 200 delegates from Australia and overseas are expected to attend SFT-18, attracting professionals and relevant personnel, for example:
- Allied health professionals
- Government representatives
- Policy advisers
- Health informatics and information technology experts
- Media personnel
Sponsorship provides an upper-edge on competitors who are not involved in the conference to “sell” your organisation’s advantages over its competitors in a climate of enthusiasm.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Attendance will provide an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your telehealth and e-health initiatives to a receptive audience, facilitating networking and allowing participants to update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services.
- Your organisation will have the opportunity to address delegates in the plenary session with a 3 minute presentation about your products and services.
- The conference will be a unique opportunity to market your products to a wide range of potential customers through close interaction with a key target market.
- The conference can provide the opportunity for your organisation to showcase the latest products, services or programs to key decision makers.
- Your organisation will be openly and prominently demonstrating its continued commitment to and active support for telehealth, telemedicine and e-health and the influence of technological innovations.
- Attendance will provide opportunities to involve representatives from your organisation both in the conference program and through attendance at the event.
- Sponsorship entitlements are designed to have impact before, during and after the event.