The 2018 International Hospital Federation (IHF) Awards will be presented during a special Awards Ceremony at the 42nd IHF World Hospital Congress in Brisbane, Australia. The Awards recognize and honor hospitals and healthcare organizations for innovation, excellence, outstanding achievements and best practice in areas that are worthy of international recognition.
- Governance, leadership, management policies and practices;
- Quality service delivery in multiple areas at affordable costs;
- Culture of service to motivate healthcare professionals to excel;
- Innovations in healthcare delivery or process management;
- Quality and safety, ethical approaches and evidence-based practices in patient-centered care;
- Sustainable environment, energy conservation and green initiatives;
- Addressing inequalities in healthcare service delivery to the community;
- Advancing healthcare for emerging and developing nations
There are four Award Categories:
- IHF/Dr Kwang Tae Kim Grand Award
- IHF/EOH Excellence Award for Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Excellence Award for Quality & Safety and Patient-centered Care
- IHF/Bionexo Excellence Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
Participation in the awards provides an opportunity to showcase your work and learn about leading solutions in key areas of interest.
Awards entry opens on 19 February. To submit your entry, visit the IHF Awards website, create an account and complete the online entry form. Deadline for entries is 13 April 2018.
For more information about the categories, submission process and prizes, please go to the IHF Awards website.