The 2018 International Awards of the International Hospital Federation (IHF) will be presented during a special Awards Presentation and Prize-giving session during the 42nd IHF World Hospital Congress to be held 10-12 October 2018, in Brisbane, Australia. The Awards recognize and honour hospitals and healthcare organisations for innovation, excellence, outstanding achievements and best practices in areas that are worthy of international recognition.
- Governance, leadership, management policies and practices;
- Quality service delivery in multiple areas at affordable costs;
- Culture of service to motivate healthcare professionals to excel;
- Innovations in healthcare delivery or process management;
- Quality and safety, ethical approaches and evidence-based practices in patient-centered care;
- Sustainable environment, energy conservation and green initiatives;
- Addressing inequalities in healthcare service delivery to the community;
- Advancing healthcare for emerging and developing nations
These awards present a unique opportunity to participate in a forum of likeminded innovators and to access a platform of dialogue with peers engaged in similar projects.
Further information about the awards will be available soon.