Call for abstracts
Call for Abstracts for the IHF World Hospital Congress is now open.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are being called for in response to the overarching Congress theme: INNOVATE | INTEGRATE | INSPIRE – How can healthcare evolve to meet 21st century demands? against the following tracks:
- From volume to value
- From four walls to the neighbourhood
- From information to intelligence
Further information on the overarching theme and tracks is available by clicking here.
Abstract submissions must be made electronically via the abstract portal using the template provided on the portal.
Authors are reminded that abstracts should be relevant for an audience of decision makers in charge of health service delivery organisations and should not be clinically focused.
20 November 2017 Call for abstracts open
15 January 2018 Call for abstracts closes
15 March 2018 Notification to authors
30 June 2018 Deadline for speaker registration
Further information is available on the abstract portal.
Presenter terms and conditions
- No honorarium or financial support will be provided to authors of abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- Accepted presenters must register and pay for the Congress by 30 June 2018. Accepted presenters will be offered a discounted Congress registration fee ($1,000 – a 40% discount on standard registration).
- The author(s) of abstracts presented at the 2018 IHF World Hospital Congress, must provide permission to the International Hospital Federation (IHF) to publish the abstract, author details, posters and/or slides electronically and in other formats.