Click the button below to download the BPD 2018 Sponsorship Prospectus.
The Annual National BPD Preconference and Conference runs over 2 days and is an important specialist event which reliably attracts strong interest from across the country.
As a national event, with a stellar lineup of presentations and activities, delegates are likely to include key decision makers, mental health professionals, educators, people with a diagnosis of BPD, their carers and family members who want to be part of this national conversation.
Delegates attend for professional development, collaboration, networking, exchange of ideas and also have an important opportunity to learn from those who lives have been impacted by BPD and from mental health professionals with specialist knowledge of BPD.
- Opportunity to partner with the Australian BPD Foundation, a well respected peak body advocating for people impacted by BPD
- Positive brand association with the event and the wider sector
- Brand exposure to thousands of sector professionals and community members, in the lead up to the event
- Reach targeted audiences through promotional activities
- Networking and new partnership opportunities
- Media and industry coverage of the conference through BPD Awareness Week activities and mental health sector promotion
- Complimentary registration
- Demonstrate your recognition and support of mental health and ending BPD stigma
- Demonstrate leadership in social investment
- Highlight your commitment to community and corporate social responsibility to your customers and employees
The conference is expected to attract more than 500 delegates over the two-day event and will target professionals from across the mental health, disability, health care and associated sectors, including government, community, education, forensic and private sector organisations, along with people with lived experience of BPD, family members, carers and anyone with an interest in BPD in Australia. The conference will also be promoted in New Zealand and Singapore.
The wider audience for promotional materials, web visits and viewers of on-line presentations is anticipated to reach more than 5,000 people.
Acceptance of offer is by completion of Sponsor Agreement Form. Payment is required within 30 business days of receiving the Sponsorship tax invoice supplied by Iceberg Events.
Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing to the Conference Organisers, Iceberg Events. Cancellations made before 30 July 2018, 50% of total sponsorship will apply as a cancellation fee. Cancellations made after 30 July 2018, will receive no refund.
Trade display locations will be allocated according to the level of the Sponsorship package, and in the order in which sponsorships are booked. By selecting your trade location preferences, you understand that it is an indication only and is subject to availability and change. The Event Manager will confirm your final trade location 4-6 weeks prior to the Conference.
Please refer to the full Sponsorship terms and conditions in the prospectus.
+61 7 3876 4988