Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
Completion of the sponsor agreement form does not confirm acceptance of offer. Event organisers reserve the right to determine which applications are accepted. All sponsorships will be confirmed in writing by Deafblind Conference Organisers, Iceberg Events.
- All payments must be received by the invoice due date. Failure to comply with payment terms may result in the sponsor not receiving full benefits as outlined in the package.
- All sponsors’ benefits are conditional on receiving payment, and receiving artwork, goods etcetera in a timely manner and are subject to meeting publication deadlines.
- Should a sponsorship benefit precede payment that benefit will no longer be available to the sponsor.
- Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to the Deafblind Conference Organisers prior to 30 March 2022 (50% of total sponsorship will apply as a cancellation fee). Cancellations made after 30 March 2022 will not receive a refund.
- The sponsor and/or exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refund in the event of cancellation of the sponsorship because of industrial action, blackouts or any cause outside the control of the Conference Organisers.
In light of the continuing uncertainty regarding social gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following recourse is offered to Exhibitors should the 2022 conference be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Conference Organisers' control.
- The event will go ahead unless there is a government directive to cancel due to COVID. If the event is completely cancelled, Exhibitors will be given the option to receive a refund less a $110 administration fee, or to leave the funds to be applied to a similar future SensesWA / Deafblind National Conference event.
- If exhibitors are unable to attend the event due to state specific border restrictions, it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to exhaust all options to send a representative from an alternative location. If the exhibitor has no representative that can attend the event due to border closures, their exhibitor fee will be held as credit for a similar future event.
Exhibition booth allocation
- All exhibition booths will be allocated by level of investment and then on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Conference Organisers have the exclusive right to allocate exhibition booths available to the exhibitor and may alter the exhibition, should it prove necessary. The exhibitor’s wishes will be considered as far as possible.
- The final exhibition floor plan may vary resulting in trade display position changes from the original floor plan due to updated floor plans.
- Exhibitors must have current public liability insurance cover for their booth.
- Exhibitors are wholly responsible for the security and safekeeping of items and staff at their booths.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for any damage to the walls or the floor of the building occupied by the booth.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for any loss or damage to the booth, partitions, electrical fittings, and lights provided for the exhibitor.
- The offering and distribution of promotional materials may only take place within the immediate vicinity of booths, except where expressly permitted.
- Participation is entirely at the exhibitors’ risk. The exhibitor indemnifies the Conference Organisers against all claims by third parties in consequence of damage caused by the exhibitor during the exhibition.
In the event of industrial disruptions and any other circumstances that occur that mean the 11th National Deafblind Conference cannot take place, the organisers accept no responsibility for losses incurred by conference participants, sponsors and exhibitors.
Participation in the exhibition does not imply any endorsement or approval by SensesWA and Conference Organisers, and SensesWA and Conference Organisers take no responsibility in relation to the displays, products, representations or promotional material of the participants. SensesWA and Conference Organisers have not assessed, endorsed or approved any display, product, representation or promotional material.