Able Australia is honoured to be hosting the 17th Deafblind International World Conference on August 12-16, 2019 at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, 158 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Queensland.
Deafblindness is a unique and isolating sensory disability resulting from a combination of both a hearing and vision loss or impairment, which significantly affects communication, socialisation, mobility and daily living.
We are inviting you to become a conference sponsor and take this opportunity to showcase your organization to some 70 international and national guest speakers and 500 delegates from the deafblind community across over 37 countries.
To ensure that you are part of this event, please download the brochure.
Note: The editable Sponsor Agreement Form PDF on the final page of the brochure must be downloaded before completing and submitting.
- Gold Sponsor - $AUD13,200
- Silver Sponsor - $AUD8,800
- Bronze Sponsor - $AUD5,500
- Welcome Reception Sponsor - $AUD10,000
- Conference Dinner Sponsor - $AUD20,000
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor - $AUD5,500
- Coffee Cart Sponsor - $AUD5,500
- Satchel Sponsor - $AUD5,500
- Lanyard Sponsor - $AUD4,400
- Student Volunteer Sponsor - $AUD4,400
- Trade Exhibition Booth - $AUD1,650
- Additional opportunities available
All prices are listed in Australian dollars $AUD and are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to the Conference Organisers. Cancellations up to 6 months prior to the conference (12 February 2019), 50% of total sponsorship will apply as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after 3 months prior to the conference (10 May 2019), will receive no refund.
- Refer to page 19 of the Trade Sponsorship prospectus for full terms and conditions (download the prospectus via the link above).
Event Manager, Iceberg Events
Phone: +61 7 3876 4988