We hope to share knowledge about research and best practice across countries and organisations. The Usher Network will be an ongoing group with discussions around new developments in working with people with Usher syndrome. We will use the group as a platform to share information and provide innovative new working practices. We will achieve this by:
- collecting, discussing, communicating and disseminating new research and developments in Usher syndrome (medical and psychosocial research, legal developments)
- supporting members’ requests in various countries
- ensuring that views and current best practice related to Usher syndrome is disseminated to DbI members and collected in the network
- communicating new developments in relevant magazines/ journals/newsletters, at conferences etc.
- representing the interests of people with Usher syndrome at major conferences, events and in general society.
PRE-CONFERENCE DBI USHER NETWORK WORKSHOP
Date of 2 day workshop: Sunday 11 August, 8.30am - 5.00pm & Monday 12 August, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Cost for delegate to attend 2 day workshop: $AUD240
Cost for personal interpreter/aide of an attending delegate to attend 2 day workshop: $AUD200
Facilitator: Emma Boswell
USHER NETWORK MEETING
The following meetingswill be held during the conference program and are at no additional cost to your conference registration. Click here to view the program and click here to see other Network Meetings.