COFFEE CART SPONSOR
$5,500 (exclusive opportunity)
Australians love espresso coffee, and family law professionals are no exception! The coffee cart will offer delegates espresso coffee free of charge throughout the duration of the Retreat and be open from 8am - 5pm Friday 26 and Saturday 27 November 2021. The coffee cart sponsorship includes espresso coffee supply, the barista and consumables.
- The coffee cart will be promoted within the official program as being sponsored by your organisation.
- Your company logo, a 100-word profile and with a link to your company’s home page will be promoted on the Retreat website from the time the sponsorship payment is received (acknowledged as Coffee Cart Sponsor).
- Opportunity to provide branded coffee cups (to be supplied by the sponsor subject to FLPA and venue approval).
- Opportunity to provide branded uniforms (hats, shirts, etc.) for the coffee cart staff (to be supplied by the sponsor subject to FLPA and venue approval).
- Onsite branding (one freestanding banner) to be prominently displayed in the coffee cart area (to be supplied by the sponsor).
- Sponsor ad-break displayed during the Retreat recess.
- Acknowledgement as the Coffee Cart Sponsor at the Retreat.
- Access to electronic delegate list (name, position and organisation) one week prior to the conference, and final delegate list at the conference (subject to delegate consent).
Note: any attendees from your organisation are to register via a webform provided by the Retreat Organisers (registration for attendees will be subject to availability).