CONCURRENT SESSION SPONSOR
$550 (8 opportunities available)
The opportunity exists for your organisation to align its brand to a specific concurrent session and build brand association. Only eight concurrent sessions will be available.
Once finalised, the program will be provided to enable sponsors to select the concurrent session that best suits their marketing objectives, in consultation with the FLPA Retreat Organisers.
- A concurrent session will be promoted within the official program as being sponsored by your organisation.
- Your company logo, a 100-word profile and with a link to your company’s home page will be promoted on the Retreat website from the time the sponsorship payment is received (acknowledged as Concurrent Session Sponsor).
- Onsite branding (one freestanding banner) to be prominently displayed on the stage during your sponsored concurrent session (to be supplied by the sponsor).
- Acknowledgement on a PowerPoint slide to be shown at the opening and closing of the concurrent session.
- Acknowledgement as a Concurrent Session Sponsor at the Retreat.
- Access to electronic delegate list (name, position and organisation) one week prior to the conference, and final delegate list at the conference (subject to delegate consent).
Note: any attendees from your organisation are to register via a webform provided by the Retreat Organisers (registration for attendees will be subject to availability).