POST-RETREAT DRINKS SPONSOR
$2,200 (exclusive opportunity) - SOLD OUT
One exclusive opportunity exists for your organisation to sponsor the Post-Retreat Drinks to be held immediately after the final session of the Retreat at Peppers Noosa on Saturday 27 November 2021.
Given the relaxed feel of the Retreat, many delegates remain to network and enjoy each other’s company after the last learning session. The post-Retreat drinks will be held from approximately 3.30pm-5.30pm, this is a unique opportunity to stand out among delegates at the end of the Retreat when they are most relaxed.
Having attended the entire Retreat, you will have the final opportunity to show your support of family law in Queensland, network with delegates and get your message across.
- The Post-Retreat Drinks will be promoted within the official program as being sponsored by your organisation.
- Your company logo, a 100-word profile and with a link to your company’s home page will be promoted on the Retreat website from the time the sponsorship payment is received (acknowledged as Post-Retreat Drinks Sponsor).
- Onsite branding (two freestanding banners) to be prominently displayed at the Post-Retreat Drinks (to be supplied by the sponsor).
- Opportunity to provide a marketing display table at Post-Retreat Drinks (subject to FLPA approval).
- Opportunity to provide a promotional item (supplied by the sponsor and subject to approval) to each guest at the Post-Retreat Drinks.
- Sponsor ad-break displayed during the Retreat recess.
- Acknowledgement as the Post-Retreat Drinks Sponsor at the Retreat.
- Opportunity for a five-minute address to attendees during the Post-Retreat Drinks.
- Four tickets to the Post-Retreat Drinks (value at $200).
- Access to electronic delegate list (name, position and organisation) one week prior to the conference, and final delegate list at the Retreat (subject to delegate consent).
Note: If you would like to purchase Retreat registrations or additional tickets, contact the Retreat Organisers (registration for additional attendees will be subject to availability).