TRADE EXHIBITION BOOTH
$3,300 (8 AVAILABLE)
Our trade exhibition is a well visited area of the Retreat where delegates eat and network with colleagues during all catering breaks and all social functions held in the exhibition area. A passbook with a prize encourages delegates to visit each trade exhibitor enhancing your ability to network with delegates. A limited number of trade exhibition booths are available at the FLPA Retreat for 2021.
- Opportunity to display in the exhibition area for the event
- Booth size: one booth (3m x 2m)
- Walls: 2.5m high white melamine
- Fascia: polished aluminium fascia, 340mm deep on all aisle
- Signage: all open aisle frontages will have a fascia sign consisting of company name and stand number
- Lighting: two track spotlights per 6sqm; lights are mounted on the inside of the front fascia
- Furniture: one trestle table and 2 chairs if required
- Power: one single power outlet per booth (4amp); positioned in rear of booth
- Flooring: existing venue flooring (no carpet)
- Your company logo will be promoted on all marketing collateral from the time the sponsorship agreement is signed (acknowledged as a Trade Exhibitor).
- Your company logo and 100-word company profile will appear on the Retreat website with a link to your company’s home page.
- Access to electronic delegate list (name, position and organisation) one week prior to the conference, and final delegate list at the conference (subject to delegate consent).
- Two trade exhibitor registrations are included for manning the booth during the Retreat. These registrations include:
- Manning the booth (only) during the Retreat
- Access to the exhibition area
- Name badge
- All catering breaks
- Attendance to the Welcome Drinks (Thursday 25 November 2021)
- Attendance to the Post-Retreat Drinks (Saturday 27 November 2021)
Trade Exhibitors can purchase tickets to attend the Retreat Cocktail Party at $150 (inc. GST) per person.
Note: any attendees in addition to the complimentary registrations, are to register via a webform provided by the Retreat Organisers (registration for additional attendees will be subject to availability).
- Standard booth size is 3m x 2m.
- This floor plan is indicative only and is subject to change at the discretion of the FLPA Retreat organisers
- Indicate your top three booth location preferences on the sponsorship agreement form
Allocation of booths will be based on:
1. Level of investment and;
2. Date of receipt of sponsor agreement form
Please advise the FLPA Retreat organisers if you will have a custom stand.
The FLPA Retreat organisers will confirm your final booth allocation 4-6 weeks prior to the Retreat.
The Exhibitor Kit (venue rules, shipping information, storage details, etc.) will be sent to you approximately 4-6 weeks prior to the event once all booth allocations are confirmed by the FLPA Retreat organisers.