1. Where will the Trees for Liveable Cities: Delivering Effective Green Infrastructure 2020 be held?
This one day forum will be held at the Harold Park Community Hall in the Tramsheds, Sydney, New South Wales. Click here for more information on the forum venue.
2. I have a special dietary requirement, how is this managed at the Forum?
When you complete the registration form, indicate your special dietary requirements when prompted. This information will be provided to the venue to ensure a meal will be prepared for you at each catering break. Please introduce yourself onsite to staff to locate your individual meal. Please note that sometimes your dietary requirement may already be covered under the main meal, in which case no separate meal will be provided.
3. Will there be free WIFI?
Yes, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Tramsheds. Click here to find out how to connect.
4. What is the Forum dress code?
We recommend business or smart casual attire for the forum sessions. Session rooms are often cooler than many people find comfortable, so we recommend bringing a sweater or light jacket.
5. Will there be parking available at the venue?
Parking is available at the Tramsheds for the day at a cost. Parking charges can be found here.
6. What browser should I use when accessing the forum website and registration forms?
Use either Chrome or Firefox. If you are having technical issues with accessing any of the forum website pages, please contact the Forum Organisers.
7. What is the official language of the Trees for Liveable Cities one day forum?
The official language of the forum is English. All speakers and presentations will be conducted in English, no interpreters will be provided.
8. I have an accessibility requirement, how is this managed at the forum?
When you complete the registration form, indicate your accessibility requirements when prompted. The Forum Organisers will make contact with you to discuss your specific needs.
1. How do I register?
Registration is now open. You can register by clicking here.
2. Do I need to register?
Yes, each forum attendee must be registered.
3. Can registrations be shared?
No, due to the scale of the event each registration is limited to one delegate.
4. Can I transfer my registration?
Registration is transferable in the event of a cancellation and with the approval of the organising committee. All transfer of registration requests must be made in writing to Iceberg Events via email.
5. Can I cancel my registration and get a refund?
All cancellations must be made in writing to Iceberg Events. Cancellations received prior to 20 January 2020 will be refunded less a $99 administration fee. Cancellations received on or after 20 January 2020 will not be refunded, although substitute delegates are welcome. Contact the Forum Organisers to discuss any cancellations.
6. When will I receive my confirmation letter?
You should receive your confirmation letter within 1 hour of completing your online registration form. If you have not received your confirmation letter in this time please contact Iceberg Events.
7. What do I need to bring with me to the registration desk onsite?
We recommend bringing your confirmation letter with you as this outlines your registration details. If you are replacing a colleague's registration, you will be required to present identification at the registration desk.
8. What currency will my registration fees be charged in?
Registration fees for the forum are being charged in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
For all information on CPD Points, please click here.
1. Is accommodation included in my registration?
Accommodation is not included in your registration fee and is the delegates responsibility to arrange and finance any accommodation associated with attending the Trees for Liveable Cities one day forum. Click here for more information about accommodation suggestions.
2. What accommodation rates are available?
Accommodation is to be arranged by the delegates directly, there is no affiliated accommodation provider for this forum. Click here for more information about accommodation.
3. Who do I contact to make an accommodation booking?
Accommodation bookings are to be managed by individual delegates. Click here to view the accommodation.
4. I need to make a change to my accommodation booking, who do I call?
Please contact your accommodation provider if you have any enquiries or changes to your accommodation booking.
1. Are flights included in my registration?
Flights are not included in your registration fee. Flights and transfers are the responsibility of the delegate to arrange and finance.