Up to 130 delegates from Australia and overseas are expected to attend the Trees for Liveable Cities: Delivering Effective Green Infrastructure forum, attracting professionals and other interested people, for example:
- Consulting Arborists
- Government Agencies
- Health Professionals
- Landscape Architects
- Town Planners
- Urban Designers
The Trees for Liveable Cities: Delivering Effective Green Infrastructure forum provides an exclusive platform for professionals and experts working in urban planning and urban greening and related disciplines to come together to discuss a variety of topics relating to improving urban forest canopy..
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Sponsoring Trees for Liveable Cities: Delivering Effective Green Infrastructure” will demonstrate your organisation is openly and prominently demonstrating its continued commitment and active support to increase urban greening and to make our cities more liveable.
- Exhibiting at the Trees for Liveable Cities: Delivering Effective Green Infrastructure forum in 2020 will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation, products and services, to support your brand(s) and to maintain a high profile within the urban greening movement..
- Early confirmation will ensure the highest level of exposure. An extensive promotional campaign including advertisements, direct mail campaigns, email broadcasts and web exposure will be implemented in the lead up to the forum and the opportunity exists for your company to be represented as a key supporter.
- Sponsorship entitlements are designed to have impact before, during and after the event.
Event Manager, Iceberg Events
+61 7 3876 4988
To confirm your sponsorship please:
- Download the Partnership Prospectus
- Complete the Partnership Agreement Form on page 12.
- Return completed form to email@example.com
Acceptance of offer is strictly by completion of the Sponsor Agreement Form. Payment is required within 7 business days of receiving the sponsorship tax invoice supplied by Iceberg Events (unless otherwise arranged). Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing prior to 20 December 2019. 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations received on or after 20 December 2019 will not be refunded. Non-payment does not constitute a cancellation. Trade Display locations will be allocated according to the level of the sponsorship package first, followed by the order in which sponsorships are booked. By selecting your stand preferences, you understand that it is an indication only and is subject to availability and change. The Event Manager will confirm your final trade display allocation 4-6 weeks prior to the forum. See full terms and conditions via the prospectus.