Download the App
The IHEA Conference App is now available for download
The app will host information such as the program, speakers, news feed and much more!
We recommend downloading the app prior to your arrival to Sydney. The app is free, however requires internet to download.
Recommended download instructions:
1. Download the free ‘Guidebook app’ from Google Play or App Store
2. Open the ‘Guidebook’ app and select ‘find guides’ from the bottom right hand options
3. Search ‘IHEA 2019’, you will need to select ‘search everywhere’ from the tab at the top, once you have finished typing the name
4. Select ‘get’ to download the IHEA 2019 Conference guide
5. Please ensure you have enabled updates and notifications
6. Create an account by clicking on the person icon in the top right hand corner
7. We suggest you sign up with email
8. You will now be able to connect with delegates, share photos and save sessions to your schedule!
9. Don't forget to check-in via the news feed.
Iceberg Events, the Conference organisers, will be able to assist you with downloading the app at the registration desk, please ensure you have your Google Play or App Store password handy!