IHEA HFMC 2021 has been listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website.
This means eligible businesses can apply for funding under the Business Events Grants Program to cover up to 50% of the costs of participating in IHEA HFMC 2021.
Grants from $10,000 to $250,000 per entity are available. Applicants are able to apply for multiple events listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events.
Grant applications close at 5pm (AEDST) on 30 March 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted.
For further information or to apply please go to business.gov.au.
Step 1: View the sponsorship packages inclusions via the links below:
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Conference App Sponsor
- Conference Dinner Sponsor - SOLD OUT
- Welcome Reception Sponsor - SOLD OUT
- Keynote Speaker Session Sponsor
- Satchel Sponsor
- Lanyard Sponsor
- Additional Opportunities: pens, notepads and satchel inserts
Step 2: To submit an application for a package, download, complete and submit the sponsor agreement form.
- Booth locations will be allocated according to the level of sponsorship investment first, followed by the order in which sponsorships are booked.
- By outlining your top three (3) booth preferences on the sponsorship agreement form, you understand that it is an indication only and is subject to availability/change.
- The Event Manager will confirm your final booth allocation 4-6 weeks prior to the conference. The Event Manager cannot guarantee your booth number, preference of location or layout (corner booth) prior to this time.
- Acceptance of sponsorship is strictly by completion of Sponsor Agreement Form.
- Payment of sponsorship monies required within 7 business days of receiving the sponsorship tax invoice supplied by Iceberg Events (special arrangements can be made).
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing prior to 11 June 2021 (50% cancellation fee will apply). Cancellations received after 11 June 2021 will not be refunded.
- Non-payment does not constitute a cancellation
There are limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. Please contact us on the below details if you have an enquiry about being a sponsor or exhibitor at the conference:
Katie Tomkins, Event Manager
Phone: +61 7 3876 4988