Suggested Social Activities
THINGS TO DO IN PERTH
If you're arriving early to Perth and need some ideas on activities and places to visit while you're there, click here to see an extensive list of activities including nature and wildlife, action and adventure, attractions and tours!
Some suggestions include:
- Walking trails - these can be easily explored either by foot or by car
- Natural events and attractions - WA boasts an amazing lineup during the month of September including tulip and wildflower season, humpback whale watching, dolphin swimming as well as the perfect time to visit Seal Island or Penguin Island
- Wildlife encounters - there are a range of unique wildlife encounters on offer in and around Perth such as quokkas, fairy penguins and Australian sea lions
- Nature and marine parks - discover some stunning scenery on offer in the national, nature and marine parks of Perth and surrounds which you can explore by foot, bike, or snorkel
- Tours - visit all of Perth City's highlights in a double-decker bus, join a wine cruise to the Swan Valley, go on a guided walk of Fremantle's historical attractions or partake in a Rottnest Day trip
For more ideas on how to plan your stay and for specific itinerary ideas from the Perth Convention Bureau, click on the links below:
Out and About in Western Australia - Perth & Surrounds
A selection of single and multiple day tour itineraries - discover the best things to do in Perth City, Rottnest Island, Swan Valley, Fremantle and Rockingham.
Out and About in Western Australia - Regional Western Australia
A selection of single and multiple day tour itineraries - discover the best things to do in the Golden Outback, the Coral Coast, the North West and South West.