Earlybird Registration has now closed.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
- If you are paying by credit card your statement will display as a transaction with Iceberg Events.
- A 1.70% non-refundable surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
- A separate registration form needs to be completed per delegate.
Full Delegate Conference Registration (with accommodation) includes:
- One conference registration (all day Saturday and half-day Sunday) including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on Saturday, and morning tea and lunch on Sunday.
- One night's accommodation in a hinterland view guest room with buffet breakfast for one (1) on Sunday in Citrique Restaurant.
- Two tickets to The Golden Age of Hollywood poolside party on Saturday evening.
- One car parking bay at Surfers Paradise Marriott.
Full delegate conference
registration with accommodation
(ON or BEFORE 30 MAy 2018)
(FROM 31 May 2018)
Full Delegate Conference Registration (without accommodation) includes:
- One conference registration (all day Saturday and half-day Sunday) including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on Saturday, and morning tea and lunch on Sunday for delegate only.
- Two tickets to The Golden Age of Hollywood poolside party on Saturday evening IS NOT included.
- One car parking bay at Surfers Paradise Marriott.
FULL DELEGATE REGISTRATION
Day Only Registration is available on Saturday 21 July or Sunday 22 July 2018 and includes:
- Attendance to all conference sessions on the day of registration.
- Access to the trade and exhibition area, and daytime catering on the day of registration.
- One car parking bay at Surfers Paradise Marriott on the day of registration.
Day only registration does not include attendance at The Golden Age of Hollywood poolside party on Saturday 21 July or accommodation at the Surfers Paradise Marriott.
day only registration
saturday 21 July 2018
Sunday 22 july 2018
Lights. Camera. Action!
Join us as we roll out the red carpet for yet another blockbuster event at The Golden Age of Hollywood poolside party. Dress to impress and be part of the Hollywood glamour scene at the Mater GP Education conference dinner on Saturday evening.
For those who would like to really experience The Golden Age of Hollywood come dressed as your all-time favourite golden age celebrity.
Two tickets to The Golden Age of Hollywood dinner is included in the full delegate conference registration (with accommodation). Tickets may be purchased for full registration (without accommodation), day only registrations or additional guests (aged 18+).
Extra Conference Dinner Ticket: $120.00
Kids Club (Activities Centre) located on level 3 of the Surfers Paradise Marriott is hosting an evening dinner and movie on Saturday 21 July, only between the hours of 5:00pm - 8:00pm. Please note, children may remain in the Activities Centre past 8.00pm but a babysitter MUST be arranged to supervise your children past this time.
Kids Club Activities Centre (5-12 years only): $30.00 per child
Kids Club Activities Centre (4 years and under with parent/guardian/babysitter present): $10.00 per child
In-room babysitting services from Heaven Sent Help are available on the night of Saturday 21 July. Services have a low 3 hour minimum with a maximum of 5 children per sitter, or 3 children 3yo and under.
One (1) night’s accommodation with breakfast for one (1) person at the Surfers Paradise Marriott Gold Coast is included in the Full Delegate Conference Registration (With Accommodation) type.
Additional breakfasts for an accompanying partner and children can be purchased and added to your accommodation booking.
Click here to read more about the accommodation.
Additional Buffet Breakfast - Adult:
Additional Buffet Breakfast - Child (5-12 years old):
**Non-payment does not constitute cancellation**
Registration: Registration fees for MATER GP ED 2018 are being charged in Australian Dollars and includes all taxes. All cancellations must be made in writing to Iceberg Events. Cancellations received prior to 15 June 2018 will be refunded less a $99 administration fee. Cancellations received on or after 15 June 2018 will not be refunded, although substitute delegates are welcome.
Privacy: Mater and/or the event organisers (Iceberg Events) will use the information you provide on the registration form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and information related to the Mater GP Education Conference. By registering, you agree that we may process your information in accordance to these terms. We will treat your information with respect.
Accommodation bookings: To take advantage of the discounted accommodation rates, bookings must be made via Iceberg Events. Any changes to your booking must be made via email to Iceberg Events: email@example.com – not direct with the hotel. Any bookings outside of the conference dates (being in 21 July 2018, out 22 July 2018) will be subject to the hotels' availability and best available daily rate. If you would like to book a longer stay, please do so via the registration form and you will be contacted by Iceberg Events if there are any cost differences advised by the hotel.
Accommodation cancellations: must be made in writing to Iceberg Events prior to 20 May 2018. Refunds will not be made on cancellations after 20 May 2018 due to group booking policies. Substitutes are welcome.
Insurance: insurance, including medical cover and travel insurance, is the responsibility of the delegate. The Organising Committee and Conference Organisers will take no responsibility for any participant failing to insure.
Disclaimer: the program is correct at the time of printing, but the Conference Organisers reserve the right to alter the program if and as is deemed necessary.
Liability: The Organising Committee and/or Conference Organisers shall not be held liable for personal accidents or losses or damage to private property of registered delegates of the Conference. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance.