About The Venue
JW MARRIOTT GOLD COAST RESORT & SPA
158 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Leave the city lights and Friday afternoon traffic behind! On arrival at the five-star JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa situated at the secluded, northern end of Surfers Paradise, you will instantly feel relaxed. This Gold Coast hotel’s unique facilities, ideal location and award-winning service combine to create an unrivalled conference venue and weekend retreat. You and your family can choose to dine at highly rated restaurants such as Citrique, relax around private sandy beaches or swim and snorkel with over 400 tropical fish in the heated saltwater lagoon. Set amidst lush tropical gardens, this Gold Coast beach resort hotel is renowned for its Pacific Ocean views, quality accommodation, excellent conference facilities, attentive service and its luxurious Ruby Spa.
In mid-August expect clear blue skies, warm sunshine and cooler evenings. Combining conference sessions with a relaxed and casual environment will facilitate stimulating, open discussion and exchange of views from both professions, on a topic of interest to all.
GETTING TO THE VENUE
Directions from Brisbane
Drive along the Pacific Motorway (M1), take the Smith Street Connection Exit to Southport.
1. Smith Street turns slightly left and becomes North Street. At the end of North Street, turn right onto the Gold Coast Highway, following the signs to Surfers Paradise.
2. Travel on the Gold Coast Highway for approximately 4 kms. As you enter Surfers Paradise you will see the JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa on your right. Note: for southbound traffic there is no right turn into the hotel from the highway.
3. To access the hotel, turn left into Surfers Paradise Boulevard.
4. Turn right into Ocean Ave (first street on the right).
5. Turn right into Gold Coast Highway, heading north back towards Southport. JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa entry is approximately 600 m on the left.
Interstate delegates are recommended to fly directly into the Coolangatta Airport. Transfers to Surfers Paradise on Friday afternoon/ evening take approximately 35-45 minutes. Pre-arranged limousine transfers are recommended. A one-way fixed price fare is available and may be booked in advance: Hughes Limousines: Tel: 1300 615165; or email: [email protected]