Information for poster presenters
Posters will be presented in a dedicated session in the conference schedule (Day 2 – Friday 8 December).
We recommend printing your poster before travelling to Brisbane.
Otherwise we recommend
- In the CBD: Officeworks, 102 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000; (07) 3020 2500 (https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/Print-And-Copy/Colour-Posters)
- At UQ: The print on demand (pod) centre (http://www.pod.uq.edu.au/)
Information on preparing your poster
We recommend the standard A0 size for posters.
- We recommend using PowerPoint to design and produce your poster
- Posters can be printed on card (laminated or unlaminated), or on material
- We will provide boards and Velcro dots/pins for displaying posters
- You can choose portrait or landscape format for your poster
- There is a lot of information on how to produce posters and templates available on the web.
- Here is a useful website for poster templates: http://www.posterpresentations.com/html/free_poster_templates.html