Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
snapshot of packages
If your sponsorship package includes an exhibition space, this will consist of one (1) dry bar with lycra cover and two (2) stools as seen in the picture above. It is advised that you provide a pull-up banner and locate this behind your dry bar and stools.
Extra Exhibitor passes
An extra exhibitor rate is available if you require additional staff to attend. Extra exhibitor registrations include access to the exhibition area, day catering and the Welcome Reception. It does not include the Field Trip or the Conference Dinner. Tickets to the Field Trip or Conference Dinner may be purchased as additional tickets if the extra exhibitor staff member wishes to attend these.
Extra Exhibitor Passes: $330 per person.
The Conference will be attended by participants from various fields and organisations including but not limited to:
- Community Groups
- Federal Government representatives
- Local Government
- Regional Natural Resources Management (NRM) bodies
- Researchers and Indigenous representatives
- State Agencies
- Landcare members and Community Liaison Officers
Through supporting the Queensland Coastal Conference, your organisation/organisation will be projected as an
important partner committed to activities that benefit coastal management.
- Sponsors will receive the following benefits vary based on sponsor level
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to coastal management
- The opportunity to deliver a clear message that you have a genuine commitment to coastal management
- High visibility on the official Queensland Coastal Conference website and marketing collateral
- A chance to present coastal management related developments
- The chance to showcase coastal management strategies and equipment
- Provides opportunity for eye-to-eye marketing
- Building brand awareness
- Educating the market
- Growing prospect databases
The sponsorship packages are a guide to commercial involvement opportunities and have been designed
to be adaptable. We recognise that one size does not necessarily fit all. Should you like to negotiate a package to
specifically suit your corporate objectives and specific areas of interest please do not hesitate to contact our Event
Organisers, Iceberg Events.
For all sponsorship enquiries, please contact:
Kara Sullivan, Event Manager
Iceberg Events +61 7 3876 4988 | email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please view the terms and conditions here.