Up to 250 delegates from Australia and overseas are expected to attend SFT-19, attracting professionals and relevant personnel, for example:
- Allied health professionals
- Government representatives
- Policy advisers
- Health informatics and information technology experts
- Media personnel
Sponsorship provides an upper-edge on competitors who are not involved in the conference to “sell” your organisation’s advantages over its competitors in a climate of enthusiasm.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Attendance will provide an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your telehealth and e-health initiatives to a receptive audience, facilitating networking and allowing participants to update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services.
- Your organisation will have the opportunity to address delegates in the plenary session with a 3 minute presentation about your products and services.
- The conference will be a unique opportunity to market your products to a wide range of potential customers through close interaction with a key target market.
- The conference can provide the opportunity for your organisation to showcase the latest products, services or programs to key decision makers.
- Your organisation will be openly and prominently demonstrating its continued commitment to and active support for telehealth, telemedicine and e-health and the influence of technological innovations.
- Attendance will provide opportunities to involve representatives from your organisation both in the conference program and through attendance at the event.
- Sponsorship entitlements are designed to have impact before, during and after the event.
Event Coordinator, Iceberg Events
+61 7 3876 4988
To confirm your sponsorship please:
- Download the Partnership Prospectus
- Complete the Partnership Agreement Form on page 24.
- Return completed form to email@example.com
All prices include GST and are in Australian dollars. Acceptance of sponsorship by completion of Sponsor Agreement Form. The Sponsor agrees and warrants to pay the Sponsorship Fee to the Conference Organiser 7 business days from receiving the tax invoice. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser. If the cancellation is received on or before 19 August 2019 a cancellation fee of 50% of the total Sponsorship Fee is retained. If the cancellation is received after 19 August 2019, no refund is applicable. See full terms and conditions via the prospectus.