Call for Abstracts
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW CLOSED
Submitted abstracts are currently undergoing peer review and authors will be notified of the outcome in the week commencing 14 June 2021.
The scientific committee encourages submissions relating to the clinical use of telehealth across a range of settings including public and private hospitals, general practice, residential aged care facilities, in the home and within Indigenous communities. The committee is very keen to receive submissions that report on failures (or challenges) as well as successful telehealth experiences. In particular, we would be very interested in hearing about telehealth experiences during COVID-19 – and specific outcomes related to telehealth during the pandemic.
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- 2 Minute Oral-Poster Presentation
Authors are to select ‘Category Type’:
- Title should be a maximum of 150 characters in length
- Enter name/s of author/s on form
- Check the box for those authors who are presenting
- Each author needs to be listed separately
- Include professional titles (e.g. Dr, Prof) when entering the author/presenter names
- The online form will not keep any formatting you have created from a Word document; simply enter your abstract into the content box provided
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 300 words written in the English language
- Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs
- Use standard abbreviations only
- Do not use abbreviations in the title
All abstracts will be subject to peer review by an international committee of experts in the field.
Abstracts will be judged on originality, significance, technical quality, relevance to the conference themes, and presentation. Submission of an abstract will be regarded as an undertaking that, should it be accepted, at least one author will register and attend the conference to present the work. Authors may submit more than one abstract, provided it meets the conditions outlined earlier.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the SFT-21 conference proceedings. A selected number of abstracts will also be published as short papers in the Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare.
Abstracts Submission Close: 31 May 2021
Peer-Review of Submissions: 31 May – 7 June 2021
Notification to Authors: week commencing 14 June 2021
Invited Manuscripts (if selected for JTT special issue) due: 9 July 2021
Final Abstracts and/or JTT manuscripts due: 13 August 2021
Abstracts submissions closed on 31 May 2021. To submit a late abstract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org