1. What platform will I need for the Successes and Failures in Telehealth Virtual Conference?
The conference will be held as a Zoom webinar.
2. What is the official language of the SFT-21 Conference?
The official language of the conference is English. All speakers and presentations will be conducted in English, no interpreters will be provided.
1. How do I register?
Registration is now open, please click here to register your attendance.
2. Do I need to register?
Yes, each conference attendee must be registered.
3. Can registrations be shared?
No, due to the scale of the event each registration is limited to one delegate.
4. Can I transfer my registration?
Registration is transferable in the event of a cancellation and with the approval of the organising committee. All transfer of registration requests must be made in writing to Iceberg Events via email.
5. Can I cancel my registration and get a refund?
All cancellations must be made in writing to Iceberg Events. Cancellations received prior to 1 October 2021 will be refunded less a $99 administration fee. Cancellations received on or after 1 October 2021 will not be refunded, although substitute delegates are welcome.
6. When will I receive my confirmation letter?
You should receive your confirmation letter within 1 hour of completing your online registration form. If you have not received your confirmation letter in this time please contact Iceberg Events.
7. What currency will my registration fees be charged in?
Registration fees for the conference are being charged in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).