SFT-21 and the 13th Annual Meeting of the Australian Telehealth Society will as a virtual conference from 3 - 5 November 2021.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
- If you are paying by credit card your statement will display as a transaction with Iceberg Events.
- A 1.70% non-refundable surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
- A separate registration form needs to be completed per individual.
- Accepted program speakers will receive a separate registration form to complete. Please refrain from registering until author notifications are sent.
Virtual Conference Registration includes a weblink to view all conference sessions on 4 - 5 November 2021.
Full Conference Registration does not include a ticket to the Optional Workshops. Tickets may be purchased in addition to the conference registration.
$660 inc. GST
Student registrations are available at the discounted rate of $500. Student registrations must provide a valid student ID at time of registration to Mika at firstname.lastname@example.org. Student registration does not include access to the workshops. These may be purchased in addition to your student registration.
will be held on Wednesday 3 November 2021 as interactive Zoom breakouts.
Workshops: $100 per session
Workshops 1,2, & 3: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Workshop 4,5, & 6: 3:30pm - 5:00pm
The Australian TeleHealth Society (ATHS) is a ‘non-profit organisation’ that is the number one authority that keeps members up to date with developments and evidence based strategies in telehealth and is part of the International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth (ISfTeH).
Registration is easy so please subscribe to ATHS at http://aths.org.au/membership
Successes and Failures in Telehealth (SFT) is a premier conference event that is jointly hosted by The University of Queensland’s Centre for Online Health and the Australian Telehealth Society. Check with your professional organisation to ascertain if your attendance at SFT counts towards your professional development. Most organisations will accredit attendance at SFT as 1 CPD point per hour attended. This must be self-recorded and reported to your professional organisation.
Click here to view the registration, accommodation and cancellation terms and conditions.