AUD $15,000 (incl. GST)
Each of our Silver Sponsors is a premier sponsor of the conference and you will be prominently exposed to a highly relevant and interested audience during the lead up period and at the event. Your contribution to this unique and highly successful event will entitle you to the following opportunities:
Premier Listing of Silver Sponsor Logo on:
- All conference promotional literature and media releases.
- Acknowledgement in conference promotional e-newsletters.
- Sponsor logo and corporate message to appear on the conference app and conference website, including links.
Opportunity to speak to Delegates:
- Opportunity to give a 3-minute presentation as part of the ‘’Industry Engagement Session” within the conference program.
- Opportunity to display in the trade area for the event.
- One (1) x 3m pod, including fascia, lighting, power and one (1) clothed trestle table and two (2) x chairs.
- Opportunity to provide 1 x pull-up banner near the registration desk area for the duration of the conference.
- Display of Silver Sponsor logo on sponsor PowerPoint scroll between sessions.
Acknowledgement of Silver Sponsor:
- Acknowledgement by MC during the opening & closing address.
- All Silver Sponsors to be clearly identified as a sponsor on their name badge.
Access & Attendance List:
- Delegate list (name, position, organisation) to be made available 1 week prior to the conference, and final delegate list at the conference.
Use of the below conference endorsement phrase until June 2023:
Successes and Failures in Telehealth,
14th Annual Meeting of the Australasian Telehealth Society
- Two conference registrations, where registration includes attendance at plenary and concurrent sessions, and conference dinner.
- Extra exhibitor rate available for any additional exhibitor registrations (up to 3 only).
- One year’s Corporate Partner Membership of ATHS.
HOW TO BOOK
Download, complete and submit the Sponsor Agreement Form to [email protected]