snapshot of packages
All prices include GST and are in Australian dollars.
Step 1: View the sponsorship packages inclusions via the links below:
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor
- Conference Dinner Sponsor
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor
- Conference App Sponsor
- Extra Exhibitor Rate
Step 2: To submit an application for a package, download, complete and submit the Sponsor Agreement Form.
Up to 200 delegates from Australia and overseas are expected to attend SFT-22, attracting professionals and relevant personnel, for example:
- Research and professional academics
- Allied health professionals
- Government representatives
- Policy advisers
- Health informatics and information technology experts
- Media personnel
Sponsorship provides an upper-edge on competitors who are not involved in the conference to “sell” your organisation’s advantages over its competitors in a climate of enthusiasm.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Attendance will provide an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your telehealth and e-health initiatives to a receptive audience, facilitating networking and allowing participants to update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services.
- Your organisation will have the opportunity to address delegates in the plenary session with a 3 minute presentation about your products and services.
- The conference will be a unique opportunity to market your products to a wide range of potential customers through close interaction with a key target market.
- The conference can provide the opportunity for your organisation to showcase the latest products, services or programs to key decision makers.
- Your organisation will be openly and prominently demonstrating its continued commitment to and active support for telehealth, telemedicine and e-health and the influence of technological innovations.
- Attendance will provide opportunities to involve representatives from your organisation both in the conference program and through attendance at the event.
- Sponsorship entitlements are designed to have impact before, during and after the event.
Acceptance of sponsorship by the completion of the Sponsor Agreement Form.
The Sponsor agrees and warrants to pay the Sponsorship Fee to the Conference Organiser 7 business days from receiving the tax invoice. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser.
If the cancellation is received on or before 8 August 2022 a cancellation fee of 50% of the total Sponsorship Fee is retained. If the cancellation is received after 8 August 2022, no refund is applicable.
Please refer to the full sponsorship terms and conditions for more information.
There are limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. Please contact us on the below details if you have an enquiry about being a sponsor or exhibitor at the conference:
Event Manager, Iceberg Events
Phone: +61 7 3876 4988
Email: [email protected]