Dr Fong is a registered medical practitioner with over 30 years’ experience in medical and health care delivery in a wide range of leadership roles. His strengths lie in systems management, reform and change management, developing strategic directions and leading and managing both health policy and operational entities. He has held and continues to hold very senior positions in all health care sectors covering government services, private hospitals, academia, health research, public health, aged care and not for profit organisations.
His current leadership positions include:
- Chairman, Bethesda Health Care
- Chairman, Western Australian Country Health Service Board
- Chairman, Ministerial Council for Suicide Prevention Council (WA)
- National President, Australasian College of Health Service Management
- Chairman, Healthcare Management Special Interest Group (International Hospital Federation)
Follow on: Twitter: @nealefong